We will not disclose the personal information and sensitive information shared by the user other than in compliance with this Policy. If you do not consent to any of the terms enumerated in this Policy, do not proceed to use the Site.
Our Policy is subject to change at any time without notice. Your continued use of the Site following such changes to the Policy constitutes your acceptance of the changed Policy and to be bound by such changes. If you do not continue to use the Site following change in the policy but take no action with respect to your personal information and sensitive information with us, our use of your personal information and sensitive information shall remain subject to the Policy in effect prior to the change. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this Policy in order to be aware of any changes thereto
Collection and Use of Personal Information:
We collect personal information from you to provide an efficient, meaningful and customized experience for you on our website.
We shall collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
- Billing Information such as billing address.
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, and password for login created on our website.
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history and marketing preferences.
- Email addresses of friends or other people you would like us to contact after placing the order.
- As is true of most websites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, time and date of visit, browser type, referring/exit pages and operating system. We may log this information for system administration, order verification, internal marketing and system troubleshooting purposes.
- We use this information to:
- Fulfil your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess your needs to recommend suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you visit or enter information or register on our site.
We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behaviour on our site. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Why to do registration?
In order to take advantage of some features of the site, you must register and generate a member account which is free of any cost. An online registration form may require you to provide information such as your name, email address, and a password.
Your password is a component of our security system. As such, it is your responsibility to protect it. Do not share your password with any third parties. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should change it immediately.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, updating your communications preferences in your membership account on our website or contacting us at:
Cosmosafe Healthcare Private Limited
2, Shabbir Apartments, 40, Sherly Rajan Road, Bandra West, Near Rizvi College, Mumbai, Maharastra, 400050.
Phone: +91 9321 404411, +91 9321 404499
This policy is not applicable to any information collected offline or via channels other than this website.